You already know that shampooing your hair with conventional products can wreak havoc on your hair, scalp and skin. But did you know there are better options out there?
Native shampoo and conditioner is the most important part of your shower routine. Why? Because your hair is made of protein, and protein can only bond with proteins that are just like it. This is why you need to use your natural shampoo and conditioner.
In this article, we will show you why Native shampoo and conditioners work better than commercial shampoos, so you can make a conscious decision to purchase them, as they are healthier for you and your family.
What Type Of Hair Products Does Native Offer?
After all, a lot of people are considering switching over to this new company, so it only makes sense that the salespeople should understand the product line to help them close those deals. In terms of hair care products, Native offers four basic categories: styling, conditioning, color care and treatments. So let’s take a look at what types of hair products they offer.
- Almond & Shea Butter (Strengthening)
- Coconut & Vanilla (Moisturizing)
- Cucumber & Mint (Volumizing)
What Hair Type is Native Shampoo For?
Native shampoo is not only the best type of shampoo for curly hair but also the best type for all hair types. It’s designed specifically to cleanse your hair and scalp without weighing it down. It leaves your hair feeling soft, clean, and hydrated.
Native Hair Care: PROS!
- Make your hair very smooth. assist in reducing the potential harm that hard water can do to hair.
- At a large-format retailer like Target are available.
Compare favourably to the lists of ingredients for numerous other shampoo brands.
- Are both animal-free and vegan.
- Are free of dyes, sulphates, parabens, phthalates, DMDM hydantoin, gluten, soy, microbeads, and styrene.
Native Hair Care:CONS!
- The components of these “fragrances” are not listed.
- Currently, they are not biodegradable.
- They exhibit zero tears (not great for kids).
- For those with thin or greasy hair, some products might not be the best option.
8 Things Happen while using Native Shampoo & Conditioner
- Your Hair Will Have Better Shine, Texture, and Softness
- Your Hair Will Have Less Breakage
- Your Hair Will Be Stronger and Healthier
- Your Hair Will Feel Much Smoother
- Your Hair Will Be Less Itchy and Prone to Build-up
- Your Hair Will Be Less Damaged
- Your Hair Will Last Longer
- Your Hair Will Grow Faster and Thicker
Get these products and use them for your hair and it will feel soft, smell great, and look even better!